Sunday, March 23, 2014

I'd Appreciate It If You Didn't Judge Me! #kthanksbye

Truth is I love singing, especially loud and off key with the windows rolled up in my car. However if the windows are rolled down, I basically sing in a whisper to make sure no one can hear me.

WELL this past Saturday I got stuck in traffic on the freeway because there was a terrible accident. Usually I hate life when I got caught up in that, but this time was different. I was like “Hey, maybe I should roll down the windows and sing at the top of my lungs…yeah, that’s a great idea!!”

So naturally I did that.
Too bad I was driving in an ugly car...


I blasted the music in my car and just went crazy singing and dancing! All the drivers around me probably thought I was having a seizure, but it was fun…SOOO I don’t really care.

Some people stuck beside me would go along with it and rock out with me, but for the most part I just got death glares and confused looks from people. All I could think was no I’m not psycho, yes I’m having a little too much fun, don’t judge me!!

The traffic stopped and it was kind of sad because I couldn’t annoy or party with anybody anymore.

I don’t care if I drove everyone in traffic insane, it was fun and worth it. Guess you could say I'm a natural risk taker now!!!!

XOXO,

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment