Sunday, March 2, 2014

Here Comes The Sun

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”~Albus Dumbledore 

I just really seem to love the sounds of being outside. I don't know if it's the cars passing by, airplanes flying around in the sky, or the simple sound of birds chirping away; it's all so peaceful and beautiful too! 

     How could I not be happy when the suns coming out?

With the sun beating down and blue blue sky up above, everything's perfect. I don't have the annoying sound of people ALL AROUND ME, and I can be in my own little world! 

It's almost like nature knows how to actually speak to you. It whispers to you through soft currents of the ever blowing wind as it wisps on by. 

When nature is angry, however, I'm still happy. It lets you know it's unhappy by sending in thunder.


If nature feels a little heartbroken, it cries the pain away with gentle drips of rain. For some this brings feelings of longing and sadness, but to me it's calming and beautiful. The gentle touch of rain on my skin seems to take away pains of the past; it's just me and the rain alone.
To make sure everyone's day is lightened, the sun comes out. It seems to take away every care in the world. It brings happiness to everyone, and gives a sense of hope as well. 


There's no need to be sad when the sun's in the sky!

 

2 comments:

  1. So true! The son does brighten everyones day, and this post brightened my day, thanks Simply Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "remembers to turn on the light" ....i need to remember that more often.

    ReplyDelete