Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bucket List

I dream of going to Australia someday, but the spiders there keep me from that.
Be on the amazing race
Swim with/see a dolphin because it’s my favorite animal
Kiss and dance in the rain
Marry someone who will be a best friend to me
Graduate from college and teach
Write a book
Have courage to sing and play the piano in front of people
I want to go on survivor, but once again the spiders freak me out
Go repelling
Learn to surf
Hawaii looks really pretty, so I want to go there
Meet the whole Harry Potter cast
Spend a day with Jennifer Lawrence
Actually get muscles so I'm not seen as a weakling anymore
Go all over Europe
Visit the Harry Potter studio in London
Run a 1/2 marathon
Get good grades in college
Raft down rapids
Ride the biggest roller-coaster in the world
Spend an entire day reading
Have a Harry Potter marathon in one day

4 comments:

  1. I have some of the same things on my bucket list too. Especially this one "Be on the amazing race". I love that show. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Kiss and dance in the rain" is it weird that I'm a guy and want to do that too? Also, "learn to surf" do it! I know how to surf and it's one of the greatest rushes you can feel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not weird! The rains perfect, so don't feel weird wanting tha too!!

      Delete
  3. Have the courage to play the piano in front of people. Really though, that is the story of my life. I liked this list.

    ReplyDelete