Sunday, February 9, 2014

Throwing it back to: Crayons

"Imagination is more important than knowledge!"~Albert Einstein 

Are crayons not the best thing in the world? They save you from awkward moments on planes, bring color into the world, and I mean whats not to like about them? However if they're not crayola crayons, then they're not acceptable.

WANNABES ARE THE REASONS I HAVE TRUST ISSUES!!

Crayons always seem to be there though! When I was little, I put all my emotions into the things I colored with crayons. Instead of writing in a journal, or texting someone to tell them what's up, I would just draw. I would color my little heart out for hours and not have a care in the world, and the best part is CRAYONS CAN'T JUDGE YOU FOR YOUR MISTAKES! They just chill, and keep on doing what crayons do!
Sometimes I wish I could have all those moments back. I didn't have to worry about heart breaks, or what to wear. It was just me and my own little world. Did I change my profession everyday? I mean yeah, that probably happened. Why not though? I could be whatever I wanted to be, and no one could tell me I couldn't.

I LIVED FOR THE MOMENT AND NOT FOR THE DAY!

Now it seems like I have to worry about everything. What college do I want to go to? What do I want to major in? Is everyone judging me for my cheesy blog posts? I like this shirt, but what if no one else likes it? The only thing I really had to ask myself as a kid was "OK, so what's my favorite color going to be today?" Is that not the best question ever? I wish things could be that simple again.

XOXO
~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment