Sunday, February 16, 2014

Love, What Is It?

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
~Marilyn Monroe 

To me, love is something that is overused...so I don't understand it at all.  Maybe I'm crazy, but I think that love is something that is suppose to last for awhile. The stupid thing about that though is you hear kids in middle school and high school saying that they're in love with some person they've talked to once. Can I just say GET A LIFE to them? Is that too mean? #kthanksbye

But for reals though, what really is love? Is love really what we hear about in fairy tales, or is that just lust? In all those Disney movies, they make love seem so simple and easy. The girl meets the guy and then suddenly they're singing and head over heals in love. I really don't think that's how it works though. Maybe I'm just being negative here, but I think that love is something that happens over a period of time, and it's AFTER YOU REALLY LEARN TO CARE FOR THE OTHER PERSON. 

Love to me is talking for hours, and having a hard time ending a conversation with goodbye because you don't want the moment to end. Love is smiling and laughing with no reason at all, and just feeling joy. Every girl wants to find a guy, make him their best friend, and then fall in love and live happily ever after. I think that if you're really in love, you'll be with your best friend whether they have been forever, or you just noticed the more you were with them! You feel me? 

Cute Love:
  • Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter
  • Old people that have been together forever
  • NOT ROMEO AND JULIET, they make me sick
  • Jenna Rink and Matt Flamhaff- 13 going on 30
  • Elizabeth and David- Just Like Heaven
  • Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley- Harry Potter
  • Isi and Prince Geric- Goose Girl

1 comment:

  1. I feel you.

    "Love to me is talking for hours, and having a hard time ending a conversation with goodbye because you don't want the moment to end."

    ReplyDelete