Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Real Rosie M. Rush

Rosie is someone who I can go to when I'm going through a hard time. When I need help with life or with my wardrobe, she's there to help me immediately. Whenever I need to just have a friend, Rosie is always there for me.

She laughs with me.

She cries with me.

She lip sings in the mirror with me when I'm getting ready for the day.

She quotes movies with me.


Rosie's someone who seems quiet on the outside, but she's really outgoing when you meet her. Listening to Rosie's stories and jokes never gets old, and she can get me laughing harder than anyone else.

Rosie is just simply perfect. She has beautiful long golden hair with a gentle curl, brown eyes that light up when she talks, and she's always smiling. Her sense of humor seems to leave everyone around her laughing, so there are smiles EVERYWHERE SHE GOES.

I can honestly say that Rosie is one of my best friends because she's a cover for someone very dear to me; my big sister. My sister's kind of the best, but seeing her's kind of hard because she's on the other side of the country now. I miss her terribly, so I decided dedicating this blog to her would be a great idea.
Rosie's easy to relate to, so I hope people will be able to understand her as much as I do. 

Happy blogging to you all until I post again.


XOXO

~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment